The revised corporate structure of the Company’s executive office was approved by the Board of Directors on August 3, 2020 (Minutes No.397/2020). The main changes in the corporate structure are as follows:
- responsibility for the Company’s implementation of services on electricity transmission, grid connection and additional (non-tariff) services is assigned to the First Deputy General Director, the Director of the Power Grids of Sochi branch, which has increased the control and efficiency of the decisions made;
- in order to reduce the number of functional relationships directly assigned to the General Director, part of the powers is delegated to the newly formed unit of the First Deputy General Director, including the coordination of a number of functional areas and their operational management, namely: economics and finance, financial and tax accounting and reporting, HR management, business management, information technology, internal control and risk management, public relations;
- positions of Deputy General Director — the Head of the Office, Deputy General Director, Deputy General Director for Controlling are excluded;
- The Digital Transformation Department has been created in the direct command of the General Director;
- the technical unit has been transformed.