In the reporting year, the balance of interest of the parties involved with the corporate governance of the Company was maintained, which is evident through the following:
- sustainable business conducting by the Company;
- no rights or legal interest infringements of the shareholders, and no corporate conflicts took place;
- the management bodies took an active part in the Company’s operations;
- the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, the meeting of the Board of Directors and its committees, and the Management Board were conducted in a timely manner, and so was their decision-making;
- the information was disclosed fully and in time according to the legislation of the Russian Federation and the information policy of the Company.
In order to localize COVID-19
, in 2020, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held in the form of absentee voting, and meetings of the Board of Directors and its committees were also usually held in absentia or via video conferencing. In 2020, the Company’s Articles of Associations were amended in terms of the Company’s brand name and increase of the authorized capital. The revised Regulation on the Board of Directors was approved. At the end of the 2019/2020 corporate year, the Company’s Corporate Governance is recognized as relevant to developed practices by the internal audit"